Author Topic: Geological records show correlation between falling CO2 levels and mass extinction events  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Geological records show correlation between falling CO2 levels and mass extinction events
03/18/2024 / By Lance D Johnson

The geological time scale (GTS) contains certain eras where CO2 levels were historically high due to thriving plant life, and also contains periods where CO2 levels were catastrophically low, which correlate with mass extinction events and the inability of certain species to adapt. The climate and botanical history during these eras and the volcanic and seismic events that occurred over these periods indicate the all-important influence of atmospheric CO2 levels over life on Earth. This history of the CO2 cycle and its natural sequestration has implications for the survival of entire species.

Today, globalists seek to interfere with CO2 levels using large scale geoengineering experiments. These globalists hope to achieve a “Net Zero” future by sequestering carbon into the ground and reducing this essential compound to zero. Certain eras in the GTS show that this is a path toward devastation and the destruction of multiple species over time.

Geological time scale shows cascade of extinctions following CO2 drops

https://www.climate.news/2024-03-18-geological-records-correlation-falling-co2-mass-extinction-events.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Uh, what happend to planting more trees?

////00000////

If CO22 is sequestered underground, does this mean the Earth will start farting more?

Will America's lakes be plagued with fart bubbles?  Will this cause fish kills?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 01:16:50 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright