Author Topic: Legal immigrants outraged as illegal migrants pour into US: 'It has to stop'  (Read 244 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Legal immigrants outraged as illegal migrants pour into US: 'It has to stop'
Story by Elizabeth Heckman • 2h • 3 min read

You know, it's not easy to become an American citizen.

Legal immigrants growing increasingly frustrated with border crisis

Pakistani immigrant Muhammad Hassan and German immigrant Sabine Durden-Coulter joined "America's Newsroom" Tuesday to express outrage over what they see as unfairness after they spent years following the rules to become citizens.

Hassan said he has been trying for four years to bring his wife to the U.S. after working for nearly 20 years to become a citizen himself.

"Every time the government has asked for a piece of paper, we provided it, in a week or less. And, every time the response has been nothing but silence," Hassan said Tuesday, adding he has contacted his congressman, senator and the White House.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/legal-immigrants-outraged-as-illegal-migrants-pour-into-us-it-has-to-stop/ar-BB1kcCBD?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=93145b2ff3424c4795e8fdf8e02087ac&ei=43
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegals would be stupid to become citizens.  They'd have to give up all their welfare and might actually have to go to work, :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson