Author Topic: Biden’s lawfare joke By Byron York  (Read 279 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s lawfare joke By Byron York
« on: March 19, 2024, 07:18:59 pm »
Biden’s lawfare joke
By
Byron York
March 19, 2024 3:12 pm

BIDEN’S LAWFARE JOKE. Why do so many Democrats and their allies in the media desperately want former President Donald Trump to stand trial before Election Day? The answer is simple: because they think it will help President Joe Biden defeat Trump and win reelection.

So far, the lawfare directed at Trump — two federal indictments from a special counsel appointed by the Biden Justice Department, plus two local indictments from elected Democratic prosecutors, plus a financial lawsuit from another elected Democratic prosecutor and a sex-and-defamation lawsuit financed by a Democratic megadonor — has backfired at the polls. It helped boost Trump to a runaway victory in the Republican primaries, and so far, it hasn’t hurt him in general election matchup polls against Biden.

Democrats hope a guilty verdict in a criminal trial — any trial will do — will peel away voters who say they support Trump now but would not support him if he were a convicted felon. We’ll see.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/daily-memo/2928398/bidens-lawfare-joke/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Biden’s lawfare joke By Byron York
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 07:24:07 pm »
I would vote for him if he was convicted.  Call it a spite vote.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 07:26:07 pm »
The more the lawfare bastards pile on the more determined to elect Trump we become.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 10:26:56 pm »
If the leftist-communists succeed in squeezing out a conviction or two against him (actually they already did up in New York), it's only going to RAISE support for him another percentage point or two...