Author Topic: Trophy Cabinet: The big hitters being floated for a new Trump administration  (Read 379 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trophy Cabinet: The big hitters being floated for a new Trump administration
By
Jack Birle
March 19, 2024 12:50 pm

Former President Donald Trump is the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, and his team is reportedly already floating ideas for a second-term Cabinet if he wins the November election against President Joe Biden.

The names being considered include two of Trump’s former GOP primary opponents, according to a Bloomberg report that cited anonymous sources familiar with the conversations.

The report claimed that Vivek Ramaswamy, who ran against the former president in the primary but was always complimentary of Trump throughout the campaign, has been ruled out for vice president, but he is being considered for Homeland Security secretary, among other Cabinet positions.

Ramaswamy isn’t the only former opponent Trump is considering employing in a future administration.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2927512/trophy-cabinet-big-hitters-floated-new-trump-administration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm wondering if Elon Musk could get "drafted" into a second Trump administration in some capacity.

Secretary of Commerce, perhaps...?

Offline roamer_1

Only Goldmann Sachs and moderate wing operatives need apply.  :whistle:

Offline kevindavis007

So Vivek might be head of Homeland Security.. What are his qualifications?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline LMAO

Worshiping Trump
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

None other than he's a slick talker just like his boss O'Bama. Trump sure knows how to pick 'em. *****rollingeyes*****

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.