Author Topic: Democrats Cannot Win a Fraud-Free Election  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Cannot Win a Fraud-Free Election
« on: March 19, 2024, 03:36:13 pm »
March 19, 2024
By Matt Kane

Joe Biden, or whoever the Democrat nominee may be, cannot win the 2024 election fairly. While all mainstream networks focus on Trump’s alleged negatives, these pale in comparison to those of Biden and his party. The neocon faction of the Republican Party has claimed this election will be a referendum on Trump. However, the real referendum will be on Joe Biden and the Democrat party as a whole.

There have been a noteworthy number of “referendum” elections throughout history, where a nominee’s fate was determined by their, or their party’s, poor handling of a significant crisis. In fact, there has been one almost every decade since the 1960s.

The most important issue in the 1968 election was the highly unpopular Vietnam War, which coincided with a period of immense civil unrest following the assassinations of Martin Luther King Jr. and presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy. As a result, President Lyndon B. Johnson, suspecting a voter backlash, became the first president not to seek reelection since 1928. Instead, his Vice President Hubert Humphrey was chosen as the Democrat nominee. But he could not overcome the public’s dissatisfaction and was defeated largely due to Johnson’s handling of those issues.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/03/democrats_cannot_win_a_fraudfree_election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Democrats Cannot Win a Fraud-Free Election
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 04:26:21 pm »

:yowsa: and that has been the case since at least 1960.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 04:31:13 pm »
Another “if Trump doesn’t win it’s because of fraud” article

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 04:59:42 pm »
I didn't see Dems attempting to seat false slates of Electors in 2020.

I didn't see Dems breaking into Georgia voting machines in 2020.

I didn't see Dems have CyberNinja audit the 2020 Arizona Presdidential votes.

I didn't see Dems inviting a mob to DC for January 6th, 2021.

I didn't see Dems encourage that mob to go to the Capitol and fight like hell.

The Greatest Election fraud of 2024 is MAGA's claiming to be Republicans.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.