Author Topic: Hundreds of Jewish creatives and Hollywood professionals including Debra Messing and Eli Roth denoun  (Read 454 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
DAILYMAIL.COM
By PAUL FARRELL
19 March 2024

After winning the award for Best International Feature for his film Zone of Interest, British-born Glazer said that his movie showed 'where dehumanization leads at its worst. It’s shaped all of our past and present'

(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13213373/jonathan-glazer-acceptance-speech-debra-messing.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Israel has invaded Gaza they raped the wives and teenagers and burned infants in ovens!
according to this jackass nobody.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He can kiss his entire life goodbye. I do not know what power or blackmail made him say that, but whatever it was it was his national international suicide.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He says in the beginning, "I have to read this!" then he goes into some hostage video staccato rant about how he hates himself and all other Jews in the world. Man! They must have captured his family or something big. The guy just committed suicide on stage for what? To support terrorists and terrorism?

Definitely a "I wish I could do this over" moment in his life. But it will not happen. He carries his words forever.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 10:42:06 pm by 240B »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Victims of the Holocaust did not murder, rape, and behead families in Nazi Germany.

October 7th was a Hamas pogrom, with backing from Iran and possibly other nations in the region.

The British are responsible for the conflict in Palestine as they played Jews and Arabs off each other during British occupation / protectorate / mandate.

In the 21st Century, we are still confronted with European Imperial (Sykes–Picot Agreement) legacy of the First World War.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Considering that Messing is part of group I am 100% positive that if Hamas and the Palis had raped mutilated and killed Jewish dogs and cats the Bitch would demand that every last one Pali was killed.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's a bloody Limey wanker.  a nobody.  hopefully an out-of-work nobody.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He's a bloody Limey wanker.  a nobody.  hopefully an out-of-work nobody.
I doubt the out of work part is in question. This guy is Dylan Mulvaney only ten times more. He is a walking curse, of himself.