Author Topic: Justice Roberts Denies Peter Navarro's Request for a Delay, Ex-Trump Aide Heads to Prison Next to a  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Justice Roberts Denies Peter Navarro's Request for a Delay, Ex-Trump Aide Heads to Prison Next to a Zoo
By Bob Hoge | 9:39 PM on March 18, 2024

Chief Justice John Roberts refused to delay Peter Navarro’s four-month prison sentence Monday, meaning the former Trump trade advisor must report to a minimum-security federal Bureau of Prisons satellite camp in Miami Tuesday. The case fell into Roberts’ hands because he is in charge of emergency matters arising from the District of Columbia Circuit Court of Appeals.

Navarro was accused by the duplicitous January 6 Committee of plotting with another former Trump advisor, Steve Bannon, to block Congress from certifying the 2020 election results. He was subpoenaed by the committee but refused to appear and was convicted in 2023 of two counts of contempt of Congress — one for failing to produce documents and another for skipping his deposition.

more

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/1769837199770501362
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Let me guess.  His appeal hearing is scheduled four months and one day from today.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Justice" Roberts :3:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien