Author Topic: The only bloodbath in America right now is the bowels of liberal hypocrisy splattered all over soci  (Read 200 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The only bloodbath in America right now is the bowels of liberal hypocrisy splattered all over social media
By Social Links for Piers Morgan
Published March 18, 2024, 2:18 p.m. ET

When Donald Trump became president, he quickly developed a favorite morning hobby.

“I wake up early,” he revealed to me a few months into his tenure. “And if I don’t like what I see about myself on the TV screens in my bedroom, I pull out my phone in bed and tweet something that makes them all change to BREAKING NEWS and a completely different story based on my tweet.”

Then he burst out laughing.

I did, too.

There was something genuinely hilarious about the most powerful man on Earth being able to manipulate the media so easily with just a casual flick of his fingers.

But as a journalist, I also found it very dispiriting that the media were so willing to be manipulated in this way.

Of course, we know why: ratings.

The formula was very simple, for both TV networks and newspapers: Take a Trump tweet, massively exaggerate whatever he was saying, and BOOM — watch those ratings fly.

This went on for four years and became an increasingly ludicrous game that suited both parties.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/18/opinion/the-only-bloodbath-in-america-right-now-is-the-entrails-of-liberal-hypocrisy-splattered-all-over-social-media/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

The media is so obsessed to keep Trump out of office because that they have been so willing to throw away any shred of credibility

Do they think they’re just gonna get it back when Trump is gone? Lost trust isn’t that easily regained
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy