Author Topic: Trump hammered for ‘vile and unhinged Antisemitic rhetoric’  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump hammered for ‘vile and unhinged Antisemitic rhetoric’
By
Jack Birle
March 19, 2024 8:02 am

Democrats and the White House blasted former President Donald Trump‘s claims about Jewish voters electing Democrats, calling the claims “vile and unhinged Antisemitic rhetoric.”

During a radio interview with Sebastian Gorka on Monday, Trump said that “any Jewish person that votes for Democrats hates their religion” while hammering Democrats, including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY), who is Jewish, for their criticisms of the Israeli government as it fights a war with Hamas in Gaza. The uproar from Democrats, especially Jewish Democrats, was swift.

The White House slammed Trump’s comments, arguing there is “no justification for spreading toxic, false stereotypes that threaten fellow citizens.”

“President Biden has put his foot down when it comes to vile and unhinged Antisemitic rhetoric,” White House spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement to the Washington Examiner. “As Antisemitic crimes and acts of hate have increased across the world — among them the deadliest attack committed against the Jewish people since the Holocaust — leaders have an obligation to call hate what it is and bring Americans together against it.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2927202/trump-hammered-for-vile-and-unhinged-antisemitic-rhetoric/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump hammered for ‘vile and unhinged Antisemitic rhetoric’
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 01:31:29 pm »

Biden keeps supporting Hamas and trying to spin it.   Lets see how that plays out.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump hammered for ‘vile and unhinged Antisemitic rhetoric’
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2024, 01:35:18 pm »
Trump’s version of “you ain’t black”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy