Author Topic: WSJ: Abortion Is President Biden’s ‘Top Issue’ for Reelection Campaign  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WSJ: Abortion Is President Biden’s ‘Top Issue’ for Reelection Campaign

Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 19 Mar 2024

U.S. President Joe Biden has made unrestricted abortion his number one issue as the November election approaches, observes William McGurn in the Wall Street Journal Tuesday.

As Mr. Biden has made clear, “there isn’t a single abortion he would restrict, and he opposes the Hyde Amendment’s limits on using tax dollars to pay for them,” McGurn notes. “In political terms, there is no more absolute pro-choice stance.”

As America’s second Catholic president, Biden received considerable pushback from the U.S. bishops for his pro-abortion stance early in his presidency, but Church leaders have been curiously silent as he promises to bring back abortion-on-demand as the law of the land.

Last week, Kamala Harris made history by becoming the first vice president to visit an abortion clinic, McGurn writes, “stopping by a Planned Parenthood location in Minnesota to tout the Biden administration’s proud support” of America’s number one abortion provider.

The Democratic party has embraced an ever more radical pro-abortion position and now some Democrats “push party leaders to speak of abortion as a positive as opposed to a sad and regrettable necessity.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/19/wsj-abortion-is-president-bidens-top-issue-for-reelection-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Abortion is pretty far down on the list of kitchen table issues.  So Joe you go for it boy. Killing the unborn is a win-win topic.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

Abortion is pretty far down on the list of kitchen table issues.  So Joe you go for it boy. Killing the unborn is a win-win topic.

But it has been a winning issue for the Democrats
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut takes a curve with:
"Abortion is pretty far down on the list of kitchen table issues."

Not for leftist women.
It is their "be all, end all" of issues.

And that's why it's going to be on the ballot AGAIN in several states, purple ones, and even a red one or two.

And you are going to be surprised -- and dismayed -- at the results.