Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Groundbreaking First Look INSIDE Migrant Shelter In Mexico  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Groundbreaking First Look INSIDE Migrant Shelter In Mexico

Border Hawk
Mar 18, 2024

Take an exclusive look inside a migrant shelter in Mexico as Border Hawk becomes the first American media team to bring cameras into the facility before we are forced to leave under advisement of our security team.

Border Hawk visited Las Casa del Migrante in Piedras Negras, a shelter run by NGOs and religious organizations through which tens of thousands of illegal aliens have passed on their way into Eagle Pass, Texas.

Approximately 200 migrants hailing primarily from Central and South America were staying at the shelter when we arrived, but up to a thousand can be found there at any time during the biggest surges of illegal crossings in the region.

https://borderhawk.blog/exclusive-groundbreaking-first-look-inside-migrant-shelter-in-mexico/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson