Author Topic: U.S. General Reveals that Over 1,000 Drones Cross The Southern Border Every Month  (Read 498 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. General Reveals that Over 1,000 Drones Cross The Southern Border Every Month
Seamus OthotBY SEAMUS OTHOTMARCH 18, 2024UPDATED:MARCH 18, 2024   

U.S. General revealed that thousands of drones have been crossing the southern border along with the millions of illegal immigrants crossing every year.

“The number of incursions was something that was alarming to me as I took command last month. I don’t know the actual number, I don’t think anyone does, but it’s in the thousands,” said Gen. Gregory Guillot, “We probably have over 1,000 a month.”

Gen. Guillot was questioned about border security by Sen. Ted Budd (R-North Carolina), during a hearing of the Senate Armed Forces Committee.

Guillot revealed that, although he has not yet seen the drones posing a threat to national defense, he believes them to be a cause for concern.

https://www.themainewire.com/2024/03/u-s-general-reveals-that-over-1000-drones-cross-the-southern-border-every-month/#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm sure they're just drones without homes looking for a place to settle down and not engaged in nefarious activities. :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How long until they are armed?

Seriously.

And as far as bringing down an aircraft, all they have to do is FOD (Foreign Object Damage) the engines. If a bird can do it, so can a drone...

But it sure makes for a fine opportunity to develop counter drone tech.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Man it sure sounds like the border is the perfect place for a new sport Drone Skeet! I bet that here would be all sorts of people jumping at the chance for day and night shoots. Have fun and do your bit to secure the border. happy77
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 04:26:56 pm by GtHawk »

Offline berdie

Man it sure sounds like the border is the perfect place for a new sport Drone Skeet! I bet that here would be all sorts of people jumping at the chance for day and night shoots. Have fun and do your bit to secure the border. happy77

It does sound fun!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Drone to drone combat...

Drone, drone hunting packs...

Hmmmm....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Sounds to me like a perfect opportunity to test out some new anti-drone warfare.   And instead of having to purchase our own drone targets, we get to use theirs free of charge.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-