Author Topic: Report: Illegal Migrant Church Teacher Accused of Molesting Young Girls Was Deported Twice Before  (Read 164 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Illegal Migrant Church Teacher Accused of Molesting Young Girls Was Deported Twice Before
GERMANY-RELIGION-EDUCATION-MUSIC-GENDER
Image not from story (Photo by CHRISTOF STACHE/AFP via Getty Images)

MARIANE ANGELA
CONTRIBUTOR
March 18, 2024

An illegal migrant from El Salvador charged with molesting young girls March 11 was deported from the U.S. twice before the alleged molestations, New York Post reported.

Ervin Jeovany Alfaro-Lopez, 33, faces allegations of sexual misconduct. He was charged with molesting four young girls while serving as a teacher at a church just outside Washington, D.C., Alfaro-Lopez’s criminal history and immigration status have ignited a fiery debate on policy and protection, according to the New York Post. Authorities have levied 25 counts of sexual misconduct against Alfaro-Lopez, with accusations dating back to 2014.

The alleged incidents occurred at the Elim Misión Cristiana church in Maryland, where Alfaro-Lopez worked as an instructor and educational coordinator. Reports suggest that the abuse took place during prayer times, exploiting the victims’ vulnerability, the outlet reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/03/18/illegal-migrant-church-teacher-accused-molesting-young-girls-deported-twice/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Praise the Lord and pass the little girls around say the "newcomers!!" *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson