Author Topic: Exclusive — Bernie Moreno on AP Attack: ‘I’m Not Going to Stand By Idly While They Destroy My Reputa  (Read 169 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Bernie Moreno on AP Attack: ‘I’m Not Going to Stand By Idly While They Destroy My Reputation’

Hannah Bleau Knudsen 18 Mar 2024

America First Republican Senate candidate Bernie Moreno will not “stand by idly” while the Associated Press attempts to destroy his reputation, the Senate hopeful said during an appearance on Breitbart News Daily on the eve of the primary election.

The Associated Press (AP) ran with hit pieces on Moreno, claiming that an email address for the Trump-backed Senate candidate “had been used to create an account on Adult Friend Finder back in 2008,” as Breitbart News extensively detailed:

The AP admitted in both of its stories that it did not know if Moreno himself created the account, but the organization cast heavy doubt on team Moreno’s response, which included providing statements from a man who interned for Moreno at the time who admitted to making the account as a prank and from another executive at one of Moreno’s companies confirming that the then-intern had access to Moreno’s email account and his duties included regularly checking it.

The AP used the phrase “geolocation data,” presumably to link the account to Moreno himself, to cast doubt on Moreno’s response to the report. But the AP ultimately admitted to Breitbart News that the organization did not have any “geolocation data” to back up its reports, despite claiming that it did in the articles. However, the AP still stands by the story.

But now, several high profile conservatives — including U.S. senators and attorneys — are wondering if the AP has opened itself up to a lawsuit.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2024/03/18/bernie-moreno-ap-attack-im-not-going-stand-by-idly-they-destroy-reputation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34