Author Topic: Dishonest Biden Administration Doubles Down on ‘Bloodbath’ Attack on Trump  (Read 550 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dishonest Biden Administration Doubles Down on ‘Bloodbath’ Attack on Trump

Hannah Bleau Knudsen 18 Mar 2024

President Joe Biden doubled down on his dishonest attack on former President Donald Trump on Monday, taking a remark the former president made during a rally completely out of context along with the bulk of the establishment media.

The remark in question was made during a rally in Dayton, Ohio, which the Buckeye Values PAC hosted in support of America First Senate candidate Bernie Moreno, whom Trump endorsed. That primary is on Tuesday. During the rally, Trump warned that there will be a “bloodbath” in the U.S. auto industry — and economy overall — if he is not elected.

Trump said:

If you’re listening, President Xi, and you and I are friends — but he understands the way I deal — those big monster car manufacturing plants that you’re building in Mexico right now … you’re going to not hire Americans, and you’re going to sell the cars to us, no. We’re going to put a 100 percent tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected.

Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. … It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That will be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories.

It is abundantly clear from the entire quote that Trump was talking about the condition of the auto industry and economy as a whole, but the establishment media and Biden administration have continued to take it out of context, asserting that Trump is forecasting bloody violence throughout the country if he is not elected.

On Monday, Biden doubled down, sharing a video comparing Trump’s remarks to the thoroughly debunked “very fine people” Charlottesville hoax. Over the years, Biden has falsely claimed that Trump praised neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017. That is not true, as he actually condemned them.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/18/dishonest-biden-administration-doubles-down-on-bloodbath-attack-on-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A good reason to have an X account. People on there are tearing this up in favor of Trump.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

This is really stupid and it’s another example of how deteriorated the news media has become. Americans deserve an honest, neutral media when it comes to political candidates. I don’t mind when the legacy media puts pressure on people running for office. But when they knowingly and willingly campaign for one side up to the point of lying to assist that candidate, then people are robbed of the ability to make an informed choice

This is beyond just simple bias

I miss Tim Russert
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:40:33 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

One question the media never asks themselves: "Are We the Baddies?"

Online NavyCanDo

My local conservative radio station played a 2 minute montage of Democrats and the mainstream News using the word "bloodbath".   Uses like, " this will be a bloodbath for the RNC", and  "This will mean a bloodbath for Republicans lawmakers", and  "Tuesdays election promises to be a bloodbath for conservatives". 2 minutes of this stuff they had no issues with.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn