Author Topic: RFK Jr. snubbed from Kennedy Family White House visit, photo on St. Patrick’s Day  (Read 434 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 RFK Jr. snubbed from Kennedy Family White House visit, photo on St. Patrick’s Day
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published March 18, 2024, 6:09 p.m. ET

Ask not what your family can do for you.

Presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was seemingly snubbed from a family gathering at the White House to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Sunday as he plows ahead with his campaign against President Biden.

The political scion’s younger sister Kerry Kennedy posted a photo featuring about 30 members of the storied Democratic Party family dynasty smiling outside the White House alongside Biden near the Rose Garden.

Kerry Kennedy captioned the photo of the gathering with the quote, “It’s not enough to wish the world were better, you must make the world better.”

She added, “President Biden, you make the world better. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/18/us-news/rfk-jr-snubbed-from-kennedy-family-white-house-visit-on-st-patricks-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I honestly don't mean  to be snotty,but I can't remember the last time I saw that many women together all at once,and they are all "fugly".

Is that why  the Kennedy men drink so much,or is it a result of them drinking so much?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
RFK Jr. snubbed from Kennedy Family White House visit, photo on St. Patrick’s Day
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published March 18, 2024, 6:09 p.m. ET

Ask not what your family can do for you.

Presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was seemingly snubbed from a family gathering at the White House to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day on Sunday as he plows ahead with his campaign against President Biden.

The political scion’s younger sister Kerry Kennedy posted a photo featuring about 30 members of the storied Democratic Party family dynasty smiling outside the White House alongside Biden near the Rose Garden.

Kerry Kennedy captioned the photo of the gathering with the quote, “It’s not enough to wish the world were better, you must make the world better.”

She added, “President Biden, you make the world better. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/18/us-news/rfk-jr-snubbed-from-kennedy-family-white-house-visit-on-st-patricks-day/

Dayum.  That is one I married my cousin family picture. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Not very smart to put those little children right next to Prezzy Pedo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org