Author Topic: Carville: Biden Should Increase Trump Attacks — ‘He’s Drowning, Give Him an Anvil’  (Read 521 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville: Biden Should Increase Trump Attacks — ‘He’s Drowning, Give Him an Anvil’

Pam Key 18 Mar 2024

Democratic strategist James Carville said Monday on CNN’s “Inside Politics” that President Joe Biden needed to intensify his attacks on former President Donald Trump immediately.

Carville said, “Trump’s on his hind feet legally. He’s clearly going mad and I would attack right now. I’d spend that money, I’d jump all over him because my feeling is when your opponent is drowning, the first thing you do is throw him or her an anvil and that’s what he needs right now. He’s drowning, give him an anvil.”

Political commentator Paul Begala said, “James is exactly right. President Biden and his campaign have done a terrific job of raising money. The Democratic Party has done a great job. The Republican Party seems to be broke. Mr. Trump seems to be broke. Attack, attack, attack, stop bragging and start bashing.”

Carville added, “This race is the first presidential race in my lifetime that is really not about the future, but it’s about reminding people not only what he did, but what he tried to do and what he says he’s going to do. I mean, this is like being a mosquito in a nudist colony. It’s hard to pick a target, but you got to pick one and go after it, you know?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/18/carville-biden-should-increase-trump-attacks-hes-drowning-give-him-an-anvil/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This will probably be the strategy as we get closer to the election

That’s when folks will see the difference between a party that is flushed with cash versus one near bankruptcy

Biden can’t run on the economy, inflation, or the border. He will use the 2022 midterm strategy.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Carville? Is that insect still around?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Carville? Is that insect still around?

The same could be said  about Paul Begala.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
This will probably be the strategy as we get closer to the election

That’s when folks will see the difference between a party that is flushed with cash versus one near bankruptcy

Biden can’t run on the economy, inflation, or the border. He will use the 2022 midterm strategy.

Sweet irony will be all the MAGA bashing the RNC for not having money, while forgetting that they've been demonizing the RNC for years.  If you listened to them, you'd have to have been a fool to contribute.