Author Topic: Enlisted soldiers forced to pay for food or starve at installation after food runs out  (Read 725 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Enlisted soldiers forced to pay for food or starve at installation after food runs out
March 12, 2024

By Andy Wolf

The food supply has been unable to meet soldiers’ demand, following the introduction of kiosks to offset the number of closing dining facilities at Fort Carson, Colorado.

The self-serve style Kiosks, which feature ready-made food packaged for a quick grab-and-go affair, were designed to make up for the lack of DFAC attendance on weekends.

Many soldiers were unimpressed with the kiosks, comparing the kind of fare offered as being akin to “gas station food.”

To make matters worse, the kiosks could not reliably feed personnel over the weekend, and many were left to scrounge for food elsewhere on their own dime as a result of shortages.

https://popularmilitary.com/enlisted-soldiers-are-forced-to-pay-for-food-or-starve-at-installation-after-food-runs-out/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline AL

And yet there's plenty of money to feed the illegals.  if they can't handle daily operations, shut the fort down, send the troops to the border.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And yet there's plenty of money to feed the illegals.  if they can't handle daily operations, shut the fort down, send the troops to the border.
Maybe our soldiers should do what the illegals do throw the food on the floors out the windows on the walls, etc., that always seems to work for them......or maybe we can just tar and feather the bastards that do this to American soldiers IN FREAKING AMERICA and ride their asses out on a rail.

I think we all know to begin with that democrats as a whole despise our military and the enlisted, add to that the fact that the vast majority of enlisted will probably never vote democrat let alone the POS Biden so what's their incentive to care for them?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:02:43 am by GtHawk »