Author Topic: Biden bragged to staff about doing better than Barack: ‘Obama would be jealous’  (Read 503 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden bragged to staff about doing better than Barack: ‘Obama would be jealous’
By
Misty Severi
March 18, 2024 9:38 am

President Joe Biden has bragged to his staff behind closed doors when he has a moment he thinks his former boss, former President Barack Obama, might be envious of.

Biden, whose aides reportedly felt that Obama did not value Biden’s insight on foreign policy and Congress when he was vice president, would tout that “Obama would be jealous” of certain legislation he has passed in his first term in office, according to Axios.

The relationship between the two presidents has always appeared friendly and respectful on the surface, with Obama often praising Biden publicly. But Biden’s comment hints at an underlying rivalry between the pair, who share some of the same staff.

“Joe and the administration are essentially finishing the job,” Obama told the New York Times in 2021. “Ninety percent of the folks who were there in my administration, they are continuing and building on the policies we talked about.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/2925030/biden-bragged-about-doing-better-barack-obama-would-be-jealous/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What Bath house Barry is saying is that two terms weren't enough for Him and his minions to finish America off, so he needed Dementia Joe's term to complete the destruction.

Barry knew Joe was too far goon to be his own man
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Biden, whose aides reportedly felt that Obama did not value Biden’s insight on foreign policy and Congress when he was vice president...

And thank God he didn't. As I remember, Biden was the only person in the room who directly advised Obama not to pull the trigger on the Osama bin laden operation.  Obama, to his credit, didn't listen.

Offline mountaineer

Why is Barack Hussein O. meeting with the Prime Minister of England?

https://twitter.com/_HarryStedman_/status/1769744379114098861
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Logan Act? Barry Hussein don' need no steenkin' Logan Act.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Obama who did nothing to stop BP's Deepwater Horizon spewing oil into the Gulf of Mexico for weeks while prioritizing attendance at Dem political fundraisers?

The Obama who blew the 2011 Arab Spring?

The Obama who subverted democratic process to shove the Affordable Care Act down America's throat by 1 vote during Budget Reconciliation?

The Obama who lost the House of Reps to GOP in 2010, 2012, and 2014?

The Obama who "led from behind" and could not make a decisive decision, with the exception of killing Osama bin Laden?

If a Ham Sandiwch ran as a 3rd Party Candidate in 2024, it would beat Trump, Biden, and Kennedy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Barack Obama exits 10 Downing Street with US ambassador to the UK Jane Hartley after a surprise meeting.
Okay, while it is true that Biden can't carry on a coherent conversation with world leaders, it's entirely improper that his puppetmaster is meeting with them.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GI-CodgX0AAQA32?format=jpg&name=small

Offline LMAO

How will BHO react to this comment assuming Joe really said it?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy