Author Topic: Adam Schiff Is Big Mad at Justice Department for Taking Too Long to Prosecute Trump  (Read 384 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Schiff Is Big Mad at Justice Department for Taking Too Long to Prosecute Trump
By Jeff Charles | 10:02 PM on March 17, 2024

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) railed against the Justice Department on Sunday for taking too long to indict and prosecute former President Donald Trump in the various cases against him. He also lashed out at Trump for seeking to delay his trials.

While Schiff insists that his criticism is motivated by a desire for justice, it is abundantly obvious that this is more about politics.

Schiff made his remarks during an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union.” The host brought up Schiff’s disagreement with Attorney General Merrick Garland’s handling of the investigations into the former president, particularly when it comes to the timing.

The lawmaker responded, noting that the Justice Department “did wait at least a year to look beyond the foot soldiers, that is, those that broke into the Capitol that day and refrained from looking at those who were the inciters of the attack on the Capitol.”

He continued, lamenting that the cases against Trump could stretch beyond the election.

And yes, I think that delay has contributed to a situation where none of these trials may go forward, although it is still my hope and belief that at least one or two of them might go forward before the election. So yes, the Department bears some of that responsibility.

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2024/03/17/adam-schiff-is-big-mad-at-justice-department-for-taking-too-long-to-prosecute-trump-n2171527
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The Democrats screamed that Trump should be treated just like everyone else, and given no special considerations.

Except when it comes to the timing of his trials of course. Then he should be rushed through as fast as possible so they can get their political result before the election.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So much for "institutional guardrails".

Institutions led by cowards make laws worthless.

Once again, an informed vigilant American electorate will have to succeed where our elected and un-elected leaders have failed us, yet again.

Like Warren Zevon said, "Send lawyers, guns, and money".

Give 'Em Hell, Garvey!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 05:14:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
wouldn't it be nice to see Garvey kick Shifty Shift to the curb this Nov.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) railed against the Justice Department on Sunday for taking too long to indict and prosecute former President Donald Trump in the various cases against him 1.. He also lashed out at Trump for seeking to delay his trials 2..

1. Schifftyroo is POed that the several current cases look unlikely to prevent Trump from running for President. Therefore Schifftyroo is blaming Garland for not doing enough to prevent Trump. The cases against Trump have nothing to do with justice and everything to do with keeping Trump from becoming President.

2. Schifftyroo is POed that Trump is daring to defend himself.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
wouldn't it be nice to see Garvey kick Shifty Shift to the curb this Nov.

@Wingnut

It would be hard to  find  ANYONE less desirable.

Unless,of course,you are a rabid Jew.

And I KNOW I am going to get flamed for this,but the truth is that Jews seem to be the ONLY nationality that can't be criticized,and THAT is why this asshat is still in office.

Why is it that NOBODY criticizes Jews for racism,yet everybody else is fair game?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!