Author Topic: U.S. Government Is Paying Companies For Hiring Illegal Immigrants and Laying Off American Workers  (Read 457 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

U.S. Government Is Paying Companies For Hiring Illegal Immigrants and Laying Off American Workers
Story by Tony Bonnani • 4h

Finance expert John Williams highlights a concerning trend in American hiring practices, where tax credits incentivize companies to prioritize migrant workers over American citizens. This phenomenon, coupled with corporate investments in workforce housing, poses significant implications for the job market and real estate sector.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/u-s-government-is-paying-companies-for-hiring-illegal-immigrants-and-laying-off-american-workers/ss-BB1k5hdf?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=25581a5eb0a145658aff12263744370e&ei=13
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

I always thought that American companies hire illegal immigrants was against the law

I mean, I’ve always heard that no one‘s above the law
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

I always thought that American companies hire illegal immigrants was against the law

I mean, I’ve always heard that no one‘s above the law
@LMAO

:silly:

You have figured out that actual Americans are now second-class citizens, haven't you?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:34:46 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Don't forget the H1-B Visas so tech companies can hire non-Americans, transfer knowledge overeseas, and ship jobs overseas.

The problem I have with the immigration system is not the immigrants.  Just like my ancestors, many are coming here to make a better life for themselves and their families.

My problem with the immigrations system is the lack of enforcement of existing laws, especially for employers who hire illegals.

My own Government gives preference to importing cheap legal and illegal foreign labor over helping its own citizens obtain skills training to help them remain economically relevant.  They'd rather import skills than develop them in America.

Americans are second-class citizens in their own country.  My Government sells my country from under my feet any chance they get.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 04:41:52 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

@LMAO

:silly:

You have figured out that actual Americans are now second-class citizens, haven't you?

I don’t think we are even second class citizens anymore to our betters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

I don’t think we are even second class citizens anymore to our betters

You might be right about that. More like steerage class on the lower decks of the Titanic.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote:
"You have figured out that actual Americans are now second-class citizens, haven't you?"

OK, Andy.
I accept your premise. Completely.

But again, I'll ask:
Is it time yet for that new "Heartland Continental Congress" ???