Author Topic: The public humiliation of Joe Biden  (Read 474 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The public humiliation of Joe Biden
« on: March 18, 2024, 02:07:19 pm »
March 18, 2024
The public humiliation of Joe Biden
By Pete McArdle

Anyone who’s ever known someone with senile dementia, can see that Joe Biden’s elevator no longer goes to the top floor.

At age 81, with a history of multiple brain aneurysms and surgeries, poor Joe’s literally unravelling before our eyes.

Look at him at his campaign stops. He can barely walk and needs sneaker soles the size of pickleball paddles to stay upright. He can no longer safely navigate the main steps to Air Force One, his handlers instead using a much shorter set of stairs typically reserved for his staff and low-level functionaries.

His mouth hangs open, his pale blue eyes have that heartbreaking look of sheer panic, and he has no idea what to do with his hands, other than to mindlessly extend them in the hope that someone, anyone, will proffer a handshake.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/the_public_humiliation_of_joe_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: The public humiliation of Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 08:30:11 pm »
He is not being humiliated because he doesn't even know it is happening.

Not that I care what happens to that evil old SOB.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 09:24:39 pm »
From the article….

Anyone who’s ever known someone with senile dementia, can see that Joe Biden’s elevator no longer goes to the top floor.

You don’t even have to have known someone with dementia to know that there’s a problem with Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 09:42:15 pm »

He is not being humiliated because he doesn't even know it is happening.

Not that I care what happens to that evil old SOB.
@sneakypete

My brother was caring for my dying mother. She was with dementia. He said to me that is is worst way someone can die. I said no. It is the best way someone can die. Because he doesn't even know it is happening.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 11:09:24 pm »
@sneakypete

My brother was caring for my dying mother. She was with dementia. He said to me that is is worst way someone can die. I said no. It is the best way someone can die. Because he doesn't even know it is happening.

@240B

I am with ya on that one,but it sure is hard on the family because it can drag on for months,or even years.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 11:54:40 pm »
@sneakypete
She went blind. And then that was all there was. Not like you and me. We want a glorious Death full of fire and explosions. Not today.

She was a mother of 5 children. That was her fire and explosion.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2024, 12:03:08 am »
@sneakypete
She went blind. And then that was all there was. Not like you and me. We want a glorious Death full of fire and explosions. Not today.

She was a mother of 5 children. That was her fire and explosion.

@240B

Take heart from the possibility  that she MIGHT have had a moment of lucidity right at the end,and she could see her children,alive,happy,and with children and grandchildren of their own. THAT was her accomplishment,and it would have surely brought a smile to her face.