Author Topic: Biden screamed and swore during private meeting after being told he is losing to Trump: Report  (Read 950 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden screamed and swore during private meeting after being told he is losing to Trump: Report
By
Jack Birle
March 18, 2024 8:51 am

President Joe Biden is anxious and angry about his reelection campaign as former President Donald Trump shows strength in swing states and nationally.

Biden has been “second-guessing” travel and messaging for his bid for four more years amid other frustrations, according to a report from NBC News.

The report cites several people familiar with the Biden campaign to illustrate the frustrations the president has as his 2020 opponent appears on track to beat him, according to most polls.

Biden was reportedly “seething” after he was told his handling of the war in Gaza had caused poll numbers in Georgia and Michigan to drop, with the report alleging he shouted and swore. He has also felt “cocooned.” The president wants to speak more with voters and has been frustrated by restraints placed on him.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2924999/biden-screamed-swore-during-private-meeting-after-being-told-losing-to-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

People with dementia get angry easily.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So :pondering: Joe has had dementia his whole life?

Offline LMAO

Especially in stressful situations. You can try to redirect that person, but they can get hostile to that also
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

From the article…

The president wants to speak more with voters and has been frustrated by restraints placed on him.

Actually, a smart move on the part of his handlers. You can’t keep him Adderalled up all the time.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The former president also faces the prospect of a conviction in one of his four criminal indictments, which could be a boost to Biden’s reelection hopes.

If I charge you or me with 25 different crimes in 25 different venues, then the chances that one of them will hit pay-dirt is fairly high. No matter what the stupid allegation is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The president wants to speak more with voters and has been frustrated by restraints placed on him.

But from whom?
Who does Biden answer to?

How many times have we all heard Biden say, "I can't answer questions or I will get in trouble."
What does 'get in trouble' actually mean? Who is the one he will 'get in trouble' with?

Are they torturing this demented old man behind the scenes? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

But from whom?
Who does Biden answer to?

How many times have we all heard Biden say, "I can't answer questions or I will get in trouble."
What does 'get in trouble' actually mean? Who is the one he will 'get in trouble' with?

The Easter bunny?

Barry Goldwater

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Turn the Mad Man loose.  Everyone loves a circus. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online cato potatoe

Yes, please let us hear directly from grandpa Biden.  I want a weekly press conference, and if you could schedule them for 9pm, that would be ideal.

Offline LMAO

Yes, please let us hear directly from grandpa Biden.  I want a weekly press conference, and if you could schedule them for 9pm, that would be ideal.

All the Adderall and Easter bunnies in the world couldn’t cover up  that

Barry Goldwater

Offline andy58-in-nh

@cato potatoe

Agreed. The more we can see that slit-eyed, screaming geriatric lunatic on prime-time TV, the better.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden is losing because his policies are wrong and he is deaf, blind, and dumb to the needs and issues of the Silent Majority.

Screw the Green New Deal ... lower the costs of electricity, chicken, and housing, dammit.

It is the economy, ... for all Americans, not just the rich ones, ... stupid.

If Bush '41 could lose in 1992; Biden can lose in 2024.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@cato potatoe

Agreed. The more we can see that slit-eyed, screaming geriatric lunatic on prime-time TV, the better.

The second coming of The Howard Beale show. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

@cato potatoe

What we are going to see is the most hidden from public, Adderall maintained, extremely scripted, and controlled presidential candidate in US history

And the press will also act as a buffer

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

You have to be careful when redirecting dementia patients

For example, whe I worked at a CNA in a nursing home to help pay my way through college, we had an old lady who would become anxious while searching for her non existent pet cat. You can’t go up to someone like that and say” there is no cat. Go back to your room.”  We used to say “Just go back to your room and relax and we’ll find fluffy for you.”

Sounds like his staff need geriatric training

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

You have to be careful when redirecting dementia patients

For example, whe I worked at a CNA in a nursing home to help pay my way through college, we had an old lady who would become anxious while searching for her non existent pet cat. You can’t go up to someone like that and say” there is no cat. Go back to your room.”  We used to say “Just go back to your room and relax and we’ll find fluffy for you.”

Sounds like his staff need geriatric training
Problem is with Joe it's not a non existent pet cat he would be expecting it would be the little girl or boy he was looking for **nononono*

Offline LMAO

Problem is with Joe it's not a non existent pet cat he would be expecting it would be the little girl or boy he was looking for **nononono*

But it still will work the same. You just have to adapt for the situation.

Instead of “ Mabel, go back to your room and we will find fluffy” you would say “Joe, it’s OK. We will find little Susie.”

Barry Goldwater

Online GtHawk

But it still will work the same. You just have to adapt for the situation.

Instead of “ Mabel, go back to your room and we will find fluffy” you would say “Joe, it’s OK. We will find little Susie.”
Except in the second case I would be left feeling kinda slimy, but then you're talking about Joes handlers and they would be just fine with it.

Offline LMAO

Except in the second case I would be left feeling kinda slimy, but then you're talking about Joes handlers and they would be just fine with it.

Yeah, but the alternative would be a violent and angry Joe that can no longer be redirected safely because nobody’s going to find his little Susie.

Not a good situation either way

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

Yeah, but the alternative would be a violent and angry Joe that can no longer be redirected safely because nobody’s going to find his little Susie.
True. A dementia patient who is frustrated or angry over not being permitted to do what he wants can become quite physical.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

I'm no Joey fan...far, far from it. However, I seriously doubt that any previous president hasn't shouted and sworn. :shrug: