Author Topic: Lebanese illegal immigrant caught at US border admits he's Hezbollah member planning to go to New Yo  (Read 432 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Lebanese illegal immigrant caught at US border admits he's Hezbollah member planning to go to New York to 'make a bomb': Report
PAUL SACCA
MARCH 17, 2024

ALebanese illegal immigrant caught trying to cross over the U.S. southern border reportedly admitted that he is a member of Hezbollah. The alleged member of the Iran-back terrorist group intended to go to New York and planned to "make a bomb," according to a new report.

The New York Post reported on Sunday, "Basel Bassel Ebbadi, 22, was caught by border patrol on March 9 near El Paso, Texas. While in custody he asked what he was doing in the US, to which he replied: 'I'm going to try to make a bomb,' according to a Border Patrol document exclusively obtained by The Post."

The outlet reported that Ebbadi is a Lebanese national and a member of Hezzbolah – a Shia Islamist militant group based in Lebanon.

The U.S. State Department designated Hezbollah as a foreign terrorist organization in 1997.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lebanese-illegal-immigrant-bomb-hezbollah
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm trying to picture how democrats will make this Trump's fault? :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Once again, why waste more money, he's an admitted terrorist admitting he planned to commit a terrorist act in New York, shoot him in the head and feed him to the hogs! Do this every time and do it quickly and publicize it and maybe there will be less of allahahshits army willing to come here.