Author Topic: NOT ROCKET SCIENCE: Dominican Republic Seals Border With Haiti, Deports Thousands of Illegal Migrant  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NOT ROCKET SCIENCE: Dominican Republic Seals Border With Haiti, Deports Thousands of Illegal Migrants
By Ben Kew Mar. 17, 2024 7:45 am395 Comments

The Dominican Republic is showing America and the wider world that controlling one’s borders is not rocket science.

As neighboring Haiti descends into a state of total anarchy, Dominican authorities have implemented tough security measures aimed at preventing a potential tsunami of migrants crossing the country’s border.

NBC reported:

Critical Medications Every American Can Have On Hand (Including Ivermectin) – And How To Get Them Prescribed

The border between Haiti and the Dominican Republic has been closed for days as violence in Haiti dramatically escalated following a mass prison break in Port-au-Prince. But on Thursday and Friday, Haitians were allowed into a farmer’s market in the border town of Dajabón, which has a population of 25,000 and is about 120 miles from the Haitian capital.

….

A robust security presence is visible, with troops manning checkpoints and razor wire topping border fences. And each day, bus after bus is seen deporting Haitians who were in the Dominican Republic illegally.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/not-rocket-science-dominican-republic-seals-border-haiti/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The Dominicans know what to do.

We don't.
I read earlier today (a report which may or may not be accurate), that something like 170,000 Haitian "refugees" have already been brought into the USA -- to locations that the government refuses to disclose.

Again, take that for what you paid for it (perhaps unverifiable)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:47:11 am by Fishrrman »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Will Chuck Schumer demand regime change in the Domincan?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.