Author Topic: CCSO Deputies responded to Gateway International Bridge, arresting Terry Rivera for Capital Murder  (Read 199 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Auden B. Cabello
@CabelloAuden
Murder suspect arrested entering the United States from Mexico.
Sheriff Eric Garza
@SheriffGarza
·
Mar 12
On 03/11/2024, CCSO Deputies responded to Gateway International Bridge, arresting Terry Rivera for Capital Murder. Customs and Border Protection found Rivera with active warrants. Recovered Rivera's property as evidence. Housed at CRDC. Harris County notified.
9:28 PM · Mar 12, 2024
·
 Views

https://twitter.com/CabelloAuden/status/1767724496314617910
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I guess these thugs are free to travel back and forth between Mejico and the US.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They should have just shot him dead and called it a good days work and go home. Isn't the Cameron county DA a democrat, so what are the odds he's back on the street?