Author Topic: Haitian Who Flew Into US Under Biden Program Arrested for Raping Child at MA ‘Migrant Hotel’  (Read 150 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Haitian Who Flew Into US Under Biden Program Arrested for Raping Child at MA ‘Migrant Hotel’

Border Hawk
Mar 15, 2024

Haitian Who Flew Into US Under Biden Program Arrested for Raping Child at MA ‘Migrant Hotel’
Screenshot | X | CBP via @BillMelugin_
A Haitian man arrested for raping a 15-year-old girl at a ‘migrant hotel’ in Massachusetts entered the U.S. via a federal parole program that allows 30,000 migrants from select countries to fly into American airports every month, according to reports.

Cory Alvarez, 26, was arrested on Thursday in Rockland, Massachusetts.

Authorities believe Alvarez raped a teenage girl who was staying at a Comfort Inn being used by the state to house migrants, WCVB reports.

Speaking in Creole — indicating she may also be from Haiti — the victim says she was raped in a hotel room by a man she identified as Alvarez.

https://borderhawk.blog/haitian-who-flew-into-us-under-biden-program-arrested-for-raping-child-at-ma-migrant-hotel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson