Author Topic: NY Gov. Kathy Hochul blames TRUMP for the border crisis despite rolling out the red carpet for migra  (Read 369 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

NY Gov. Kathy Hochul blames TRUMP for the border crisis despite rolling out the red carpet for migrants before her humiliating sanctuary city U-turn
Story by Mitchell Goodbar For Dailymail.Com • 15h • 3 min read

New York Governor Kathy Hochul blamed Trump for migrant crisis on a recent episode of The View

The governor alleged that Trump interfered with the border bill and had it killed

Hochul demanded federal funds to help New York City manage the influx of migrants that have arrived

New York Governor Kathy Hochul went on the The View to bewail the current border crisis and to blame its deteriorating condition on Republicans, and especially on former President Trump.

According to Hochul, the proposed Senate border deal would have helped mitigate the crisis, but Trump interfered and pressured Republican congressmen and senators to kill the bill.

'I blame the Republicans now,' Hochul said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ny-gov-kathy-hochul-blames-trump-for-the-border-crisis-despite-rolling-out-the-red-carpet-for-migrants-before-her-humiliating-sanctuary-city-u-turn/ar-BB1k33TQ?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=01dcdc289f9a43b79d329140a0486858&ei=36
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Like all loyal democrat politicians, she never accepts responsibility for her decisions. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I've come to the conclusion that Hochul is simply another DCommunist "apparatchik", in the same way as is that female governor of Arizona.

Basically a cipher, who receives her instructions "from above" within The Party...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Citizen Tangerine Mussolini is not President.  If he had the power, the Border would still be closed.

Biden has been in charge of the Border since January 20, 2021.  The buck stops with him.

Displaced blame will not help the Dems.  Fix the real problems instead of wasting time and money fixing non-existent problems, like Global Climate Change.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mountaineer

Dean Wormer says, “Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son, Gov. Hochul.”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

They blame Trump’s pressure on congressional Republicans to oppose that recent bill

OK… Fine. But Biden went into office on basically his first day and rescinded anything that Trump did on the border. They’re trying to convince people that the border was secure until Donald Trump pressured congressional Republicans to oppose the recent border bill.

They can’t hide behind Donald Trump on this one
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

OK… Fine. But Biden went into office on basically his first day and rescinded anything that Trump did on the border. They’re trying to convince people that the border was secure until Donald Trump pressured congressional Republicans to oppose the recent border bill.

IMO, they aren't trying to prove anything, only deflect their responsibility.
Thomas Jefferson