Author Topic: Biden Campaign Raised Record-Breaking $53 Million in February  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Campaign Raised Record-Breaking $53 Million in February

Olivia Rondeau 17 Mar 2024

President Joe Biden’s re-election campaign has broken a new record by raising $53 million in February — the most his campaign has brought in since its April 2023 launch.

By the end of the shortest month of the year, the Biden-Harris team said they raised more than $331 million in total, with a record $155 million in cash on hand. According to an ABC News report, the latter figure is the “highest total amassed by any Democratic candidate in history at this point in the cycle.”

The outlet clarified that the total amount hasn’t just been raised by the campaign alone, but by other Democrat establishments including the DNC and joint filing committees.

“We’re proud of the record-breaking fundraising machine we’ve built that is going toward reaching the voters about the stakes of this election — to expanding our footprint in the states, investing in paid media, and having our principals barnstorm the country,” said campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez in a statement.

“And we’re just getting started,” she continued. “The stakes of this election couldn’t be higher for the future of this country, and our historic fundraising operation is making sure every voter knows these stakes come November.”

The large numbers don’t even include the windfall of cash the Biden campaign saw in the day following the State of the Union address, which also broke a record.

In the 24 hours after Biden’s controversial speech, the campaign set a new single-day fundraising high of $10 million, Breitbart News reported.

The upcoming November election is set to be a rematch between Biden and former President Donald Trump, who both secured their respective primary nominations last week.

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/03/17/biden-campaign-raised-record-breaking-53-million-in-february/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Biden Campaign Raised Record-Breaking $53 Million in February
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 05:31:49 pm »
Despite the grumblings over Israel and his mental acuity, it appears Biden‘s base is solidly behind him

No serious primary challenger, easily winning his primary for reelection, a solidified, Democrat base, and raising amounts of cash for his reelection, and the advantage of incumbency

I would rather be in Biden‘s position than Trump’s if I was running
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 05:34:58 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 07:43:36 pm »
That we know of.

Who knows how much  they raised "off the books" to buy votes,jury verdicts,etc,etc,etc?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 09:38:42 pm »
This is what the Inflation Reduction Act (sic) bought you.  A trillion in deficit spending trickling its way into Democrat campaign coffers.  And Republicans allowed it to happen.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 09:55:36 pm »
How much of this came from [small] individual donations?
How much came from "dark money sources"?

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 10:03:10 pm »
This is what the Inflation Reduction Act (sic) bought you.  A trillion in deficit spending trickling its way into Democrat campaign coffers.  And Republicans allowed it to happen.

And along with all that Covid spending
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy