Author Topic: New Report Reveals 'Catastrophic Errors' Made During COVID Response  (Read 473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Report Reveals 'Catastrophic Errors' Made During COVID Response
Sarah Arnold

A newly released report found that several “catastrophic errors” were made during the response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

According to a report published this week by the non-profit Committee to Unleash Prosperity (CTUP), lockdowns, school closures, and draconian vaccine mandates were major problems when dealing with the effects of the pandemic that took rights away from Americans.

Titled "COVID Lessons Learned A Retrospective After Four Years," the report offers ten lessons that leaders of the country need to learn to not make the same mistakes twice.

“Conventional wisdom pre-COVID was that communities respond best to pandemics when the normal social functioning of the community is least disrupted," the authors wrote. "During COVID, the public health establishment followed the opposite principle: they intentionally stoked and amplified fear, which overlaid enormous economic, social, educational and health harms on top of the harms of the virus itself.”

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2024/03/16/rural-community-pushes-back-on-chinese-communitys-plan-to-build-battery-plant-n2636586
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: New Report Reveals 'Catastrophic Errors' Made During COVID Response
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 04:28:13 pm »
Gee, ya think?!?

I’ve never seen a response to a virus so extreme as this one.

Is this going to be standard operating procedure every time there’s a pandemic?

The government destroyed freedoms, our finances, the economy at large, children’s learning was disrupted, etc. etc.

And none of that made any difference when it came to the virus itself
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 04:29:57 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 10:41:16 pm »
"A newly released report found that several “catastrophic errors” were made during the response to the COVID-19 pandemic."

They weren't "errors".

They were intentionally-planned strategies, tasked with achieving specific goals with the aim of shaping public opinions and coercing compliant behavior.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 11:15:58 pm »
"A newly released report found that several “catastrophic errors” were made during the response to the COVID-19 pandemic."

They weren't "errors".

They were intentionally-planned strategies, tasked with achieving specific goals with the aim of shaping public opinions and coercing compliant behavior.
It was a test. America failed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 11:33:24 pm »
It was a test. America failed.

Correction: SOME of America failed.
I shudder to think where we would be right now less the brave folks in red states that drew hard lines.
Those folks said 'Hell no', and kept the country, nay the whole of Christendom, from slipping beneath the waves.

In fact, the failure belongs to those elites in Davos whose efforts required retreat.
'You will own nothing and be happy' will no longer come to pass.

Or at least, Those red states gave us rest in that fight.
Because that is what was happening.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2024, 11:38:11 pm »
Europe was subdued.
Australia said no, but was subdued.
Canada said hell no, but was subdued.
The Red States in America said 'Hell no', and made it stick.
We would not go into that dark night.
Come and take it.
But they knew damn well they couldn't.

And liberty breathed free another day.

Don't make that a small thing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2024, 11:46:02 pm »
Europe was subdued.
Australia said no, but was subdued.
Canada said hell no, but was subdued.
The Red States in America said 'Hell no', and made it stick.
We would not go into that dark night.
Come and take it.
But they knew damn well they couldn't.

And liberty breathed free another day.

Don't make that a small thing.
Most damnably, viable treatments were suppressed to clear the way to make money with something of questionable value.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 11:47:09 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2024, 11:50:50 pm »
Most damnably, viable treatments were suppressed to clear the way to make money with something of questionable value.

That, and the control exercised over the ports, which directly effected free trade - Already crippled by international trade being shut off, and the factories back east being shut off, interstate trade was all that was left - Had it not been for those open states ignoring the commands of the feds, the game would have been over, right there. They had us all by the short hairs.

Those red states had best plan for that, or we will not survive the next.