Author Topic: Is Even Justin Trudeau to the Right of Biden on Immigration?  (Read 246 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is Even Justin Trudeau to the Right of Biden on Immigration?
« on: March 17, 2024, 03:07:37 pm »
Is Even Justin Trudeau to the Right of Biden on Immigration?

With the reimposition of a visa requirement, Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau stops Mexican immigrants from becoming instant asylum seekers in Canada.

Kiev,,Ukraine,-,Jul,11,,2016:,Prime,Minister,Of,Canada
Phillip Linderman
Mar 5, 2024
12:01 AM

While President Biden was engaging last week in border-security political theater on the Rio Grande, Canada actually took concrete measures to stem the flow of Mexican asylum seekers. Even Prime Minister Justin Trudeau can act to protect his country’s national interest from out-of-control migration. Meanwhile, the immigration and border policies of the Biden administration are reaching new lows.

Like the United States, Canada is overwhelmed with economic migrants who are exploiting a poorly designed national asylum process. Our northern neighbor’s asylum system is currently at its breaking point with about 144,000 claims filed in 2023. This number might seem modest, even negligible, compared to the backlog the United States is facing, but, in the context of Canada’s population size, the equivalent number for the United States would be well over a million claims.

Remarkably, Trudeau ordered his government to return to the sensible policy that requires Mexicans to qualify for a Canadian visa before simply buying an airplane ticket, flying to Canada, and filing an asylum claim.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/bidens-unlikely-better-on-immigration-canadas-trudeau/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Is Even Justin Trudeau to the Right of Biden on Immigration?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 03:24:14 pm »
No nation has a dysfunctional immigration system like ours and continues for very long
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy