Author Topic: Joe Biden Does Not Understand America.. Derek Hunter  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Does Not Understand America.. Derek Hunter
« on: March 17, 2024, 03:06:38 pm »
Joe Biden Does Not Understand America
Derek Hunter

Sometimes I find myself wondering which is likely more accurate: that President Joe Biden has no idea what he’s doing, or that President Joe Biden is striving to destroy the economy and much of what made America the greatest nation in history in the first place. It’s a tough call, it really is. The only conclusion I can draw is that he – Joseph Robinette Biden, the 46th President of the United States – has a fundamental lack of understanding of our country. From that starting point, everything kind of makes sense.

One of the President’s favorite lines on the campaign trail, or in any speech, really, goes something like this: That’s not who we are as a nation.

The topic doesn’t matter, the point is always the same – build up a strawman, burn him down by declaring the popular will of the country is on his side, whether it is or not. Abortion, race, taxes, spending, the issue doesn’t matter, the polling data doesn’t matter, if it is in opposition to what the President wants, it’s “not who we are.”

But I’m not sure a man who has not worked in the private sector since he was a teenager ready to throw down with Corn Pop has any real understanding of what the United States is as a country. We are the culmination of our life experiences, and you can’t really experience life by proxy. Being an elected official your whole life is not reality, it perverts your reality.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/03/17/joe-biden-does-not-understand-america-n2636585
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Joe Biden Does Not Understand America.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 03:20:42 pm »
From the article….

But I’m not sure a man who has not worked in the private sector since he was a teenager ready to throw down with Corn Pop has any real understanding of what the United States is as a country. We are the culmination of our life experiences, and you can’t really experience life by proxy. Being an elected official your whole life is not reality, it perverts your reality.

And this is it

Biden has been a Washington DC creature pretty much his whole adult life. That’s all he knows. When was the last time he struggled to put groceries on the table? Not have enough money for gas? Has he ever had to meet payroll?

When was the last time he had to walk through a high crime area or anywhere without protection?

And it’s the same reason why there’s a disconnect between average Americans and the media. The world is our bubble.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy