Author Topic: Guatemalan immigrant SMILES as he's freed from jail after being declared 'incompetent' to face charg  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Guatemalan immigrant SMILES as he's freed from jail after being declared 'incompetent' to face charges for his role in scuffle with Florida cops where one deputy died

Virgilio Aguilar Mendez, 19, was arrested in May 2023 after he was approached by officers and one suffered a fatal heart attack amid a struggle to detain him

Sgt. Michael Kunovich, an officer of 25 years with the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office in St. Augustine, Florida, keeled over during the chaos

His autopsy report concluded he died of natural causes as he suffered with severe heart disease that triggered the heart attack
By LAURA PARNABY FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 08:36 EDT, 17 March 2024 | UPDATED: 10:43 EDT, 17 March 2024

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13206749/Guatemalan-migrant-charges-dropped-Florida-cop-died-heart-attack.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson