Author Topic: Haitian migrant, 26, who came to US via Biden's parole program is charged with raping disabled girl  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Haitian migrant, 26, who came to US via Biden's parole program is charged with raping disabled girl at Boston shelter

Cory Alvarez, 26, is alleged to have attacked the 15-year-old disabled girl in a hotel-turned-migrant center in Rockland, Massachusetts 
He arrived in the US last June through the controversial CHNV parole program, which brings 30,000 migrants to the US each month
By WILL POTTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:01 EDT, 15 March 2024 | UPDATED: 16:06 EDT, 15 March 2024

A Haitian migrant who came to the US via President Biden's controversial parole program has been charged with the rape of a 15-year-old disabled girl.

Cory Alvarez, 26, was arraigned Thursday in Rockland, Massachusetts after allegedly attacking the girl in a hotel-turned-migrant center the night before.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13202563/Haitian-migrant-Biden-parole-disabled-girl.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another most valuable Biden "newcomer." *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Another most valuable Biden "newcomer." *****rollingeyes*****

That’s our replacement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy