Author Topic: INVASION: Another 3.2 Million Illegal Aliens Projected to Cross Border This Year, an All-Time Record  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
INVASION: Another 3.2 Million Illegal Aliens Projected to Cross Border This Year, an All-Time Record
By Ben Kew Mar. 16, 2024 1:00 pm202 Comments

A staggering 3.2 million illegal aliens are expected to cross the southern border into the United States this year, according to a recent think tank analysis.

Aided and abetted by the Democratic Party, millions of illegals have crossed the border every year since the Biden regime seized power in January 2021.

“We forecast U.S. southwest border encounters by Customs and Border Patrol at 2.7 million for FY 2024, based on the last three months of data, adjusted seasonally,” Prince Policy Advisors warned in its latest analysis.

It continues:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/invasion-another-3-2-million-illegal-aliens-projected/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson