Author Topic: Not Just Measles, Diarrhea Outbreaks Reported Among Migrants Sheltered at Chicago O’Hare Airport and  (Read 481 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Not Just Measles, Diarrhea Outbreaks Reported Among Migrants Sheltered at Chicago O’Hare Airport and Police Stations (VIDEO)
By Jim Hᴏft Mar. 15, 2024 7:15 am

Concerns over public health and safety have escalated as reports emerge from O’Hare International Airport, one of the Midwest’s largest travel hubs, which is currently functioning as a migrant shelter and facing a significant outbreak of diarrhea.

William Kelly, a Chicago reporter, recently joined Fox News and voiced alarming observations about the dual humanitarian crisis affecting both illegal immigrants and local residents.

Kelly’s sources at O’Hare report that the outbreak has raised fears that travelers may avoid the airport due to health concerns.

“It’s not only a humanitarian crisis for the migrants, but for the people of Chicago as well. My sources at O’Hare are telling me that there’s an outbreak of diarrhea. Who’s going to want to fly in and out of this airport under these circumstances?” said Kelly.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/not-just-measles-diarrhea-outbreaks-reported-among-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Have sum fun-filled flights,chilruns!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Between United's crumbling aircraft and ORD's disease-laden terminals,  hey, who wants to take a fun vacation by air?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org