Author Topic: ‘We’re gonna fight like hell’: Tenn. lawmaker calls for riots after passage of pro-police bill  (Read 1438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We’re gonna fight like hell’: Tenn. lawmaker calls for riots after passage of pro-police bill
March 17, 2024 | Melissa Fine

While invoking the name of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., a radical member of the Tennessee General Assembly has called for her constituents to riot after the passage of a pro-police “routine traffic stop” bill.

“Yeah, we gonna fight,” state Senator Charlane Oliver told reporters on Friday. “Dr. King said ‘riots are the language of the unheard.’ You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

“If you keep silencing us like this, what do you think our district gonna do?” Oliver warned. “We have had it up here. Gloves off. Like, we’re going to fight like hell. You don’t expect us to respond when you gaslight us every single day with these bills?”

https://twitter.com/Mighty990KWAM/status/1768661902689804640

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/03/17/were-gonna-fight-like-hell-tenn-lawmaker-calls-for-riots-after-passage-of-pro-police-bill-1445885/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

And if riots come to pass as a result of her fiery language, then she needs to pay the price.

She is actively calling for a riot
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 01:25:50 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Wasn’t I just posting something like this?

All blacks (sorry, 90%+ of you vote and act this way most of the time, damn right I’m generalizing) seem to want to thug, and only get upset and “protest” and riot when thugs die due to police, etc.  they prove they just want the unvarnished right to steal and shoot and beat and kill.  They don’t protest with innocent children being shot, or small businesses being robbed or ransacked, or families being arsoned out of existence.  The culture stinks, that culture is the majority, and that culture is what they protect.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

And if riots come to pass as a result of her fiery language, then she needs to pay the price.

She is actively calling for a riot

Yet Trump was called out for telling people to peaceably March to the Capitol.

These bastards openly call for riot and no one holds THEM to account.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

Yet Trump was called out for telling people to peaceably March to the Capitol.

These bastards openly call for riot and no one holds THEM to account.

She won’t be held accountable if there’s a riot

And she knows it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Isn't there something like an "Insurrection Act" that makes it illegal to call for a violent rebellion?

Not that it will apply to blacks,of course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

MLK Jr. would have considered her an idiot, I suspect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

“Yeah, we gonna fight,” state Senator Charlane Oliver told reporters on Friday. “Dr. King said ‘riots are the language of the unheard.’ You ain’t seen nothing yet.”

“If you keep silencing us like this, what do you think our district gonna do?” Oliver warned.

No one is silencing you, dumb-ass.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Isn't there something like an "Insurrection Act" that makes it illegal to call for a violent rebellion?

An Uncle Tom no doubt or worse... a house n____.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I am getting to the point in life that I am becoming racist due to people like this trash. When the majority think like her, and want to subject me and my offspring to being treated as garbage because we believe you do the crime you do the time. I ain't for treating anyone wrong, but putting a race on a pedestal above others is fighting words.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 09:13:17 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am getting to the point in life that I am becoming racist due to people like this trash.

You are not the only one feeling that way.

Things seem to have taken a turn for the worse after O'Bummer was in the White Hut. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am getting to the point in life that I am becoming racist due to people like this trash.

@Sighlass

Sadly,I suspect there are more white racists today than there has ever been,and ALL of that came from black racism towards whites,just because they are white.

And as far as I can see,ALL the evidence indicates this hostility was created by the DNC and their masters in order to break down the power structure so they can take over this country and run it like a police state in order to obtain riches and powers for themselves.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

"Is she one of them, Yogi ??"
"Yes Booboo... you don't even have to look."

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Most states, and even the Feds, iirc, have laws against 'Inciting to Riot'.

This is over the death of Tyree Nichols, which by all accounts (and video) appears to have been the result of a beating delivered by 5 police officers (who were charged in the death). The State Senator represents that district in Memphis, which isn't known for being a town to stroll in after dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUk54QOIkfA
What spin goes on this is interesting, the cops were black.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Most states, and even the Feds, iirc, have laws against 'Inciting to Riot'.

This is over the death of Tyree Nichols, which by all accounts (and video) appears to have been the result of a beating delivered by 5 police officers (who were charged in the death). The State Senator represents that district in Memphis, which isn't known for being a town to stroll in after dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUk54QOIkfA
What spin goes on this is interesting, the cops were black.

@Smokin Joe

What are the bitching about?

FIVE cops have been arrested and charged with that murder.

WTH else do you  expect them to do,have the thug re-incarnated so HE can beat the cops to death?

BTW,since it was black cops that allegedly beat to death  a black thug,it should be interesting when the blacks start picking up  sides and lighting torches.

I suspect some "Rev-Rund" will show up once the money starts flowing,and start screaming about how the "white debbil dun made dem do hit!"

Sooner or later,the majority of the blacks are going to have to toe up on the line and slap the knuckleheads that scream "racism" about everything,and start enforcing decency. After all,THEY are the ones who mostly live in the midst of that insanity.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:44:59 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BTW,you know what would be a REAL "Hoot"?

Having the KKK show  up and march  in protest of the cops being arrested,and demanding they be freed.

You would probably be able to see media heads exploding all over the country,as they tried to figure out how to report it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

What are the bitching about?

FIVE cops have been arrested and charged with that murder.

WTH else do you  expect them to do,have the thug re-incarnated so HE can beat the cops to death?
Not sure. Maybe something about the new law that somehow ties in with the incident.  The guy who was beaten to death was a Fed Ex driver, on his way home who was pulled over. I recall seeing video of the incident, and it seemed excessive to me, but that may have been taken out of context.

Plenty of available video Here: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Tyree+Nichols+video
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

BTW,you know what would be a REAL "Hoot"?

Having the KKK show  up and march  in protest of the cops being arrested,and demanding they be freed.

You would probably be able to see media heads exploding all over the country,as they tried to figure out how to report it.

You already know exactly how they would report it.  Don't look for consistency when it comes to the left.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-