Author Topic: Media runs with Trump ‘bloodbath’ hoax if he’s not elected – here’s the important context left out  (Read 1328 times)

Offline LMAO

You're kidding, right?

If American business can't compete in their own dang back yard, maybe the Chinese deserve the business.

As another briefer posted a while back re; Trump's tariffs(don't remember who it was) it takes a special kind of stupid to raise prices further on American businesses and consumer's in a time when American's are already struggling

Trump and his MAGAS are in dire need of economic education
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I'm not wasting much time with this new "bloodbath" meme.

It's just more of the old "fake news" from back around 2016, with a new twist...

Offline roamer_1

As another briefer posted a while back re; Trump's tariffs(don't remember who it was) it takes a special kind of stupid to raise prices further on American businesses and consumer's in a time when American's are already struggling

Trump and his MAGAS are in dire need of economic education

That's right.