Author Topic: Fatal Bureau Inventory  (Read 341 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Fatal Bureau Inventory
« on: March 17, 2024, 12:03:09 pm »
Powerline by  Lloyd Billingsley  3/16/2024

Fatal Bureau Inventory

“We are seeing a wide array of very dangerous threats that emanate from the border,” FBI boss Christopher Wray told Congress last week. “There is a particular network that has – some of the overseas facilitators of the smuggling network have — ISIS ties that we’re very concerned about, and we’ve been spending enormous amount of effort with our partners investigating.”

As Robert Spencer, author of The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS, explains:

Wow, who could ever imagined that opening up the border might make Americans more vulnerable to jihad terrorists? Obviously the FBI didn’t, as for the past three years it has been devoting the bulk of its resources to hunting for “insurrectionists” and the “white supremacists” that Wray and others have repeatedly insisted constitute the greatest terror threat the nation faces today.

The ridiculous claims about “white supremacist terrorists,” as well as the agency’s focus on Jan. 6 “insurrectionists,” were a thinly veiled attempt to criminalize and destroy all political opposition to the Biden regime in the U.S. But now, reality has intruded to the extent that Wray and his henchmen can’t ignore the jihad threat any longer, and with attacks likely in the U.S., he has to pretend he is on top of the situation.

As Americans might recall, the FBI and its “partners” failed to prevent the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 and the massive terrorist attack of September 11, 2001. The FBI also failed to prevent deadly terrorist attacks at Fort Hood (2009), the Boston Marathon (2013) San Bernardino (2015), and Orlando in 2016. The following year, as the Department of Justice notes:

More: https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/03/fatal-bureau-inventory.php

Offline mountaineer

Re: Fatal Bureau Inventory
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 05:47:48 pm »
The FBI is a joke. Not a funny one, mind you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 05:56:04 pm »
The FBI is a joke. Not a funny one, mind you.

@mountaineer

It is to thee and me,but not to the crooks in government they work to protect and empower.

Become some sort of threat,physical OR threat to the office held by someone powerful in gooberment,and you will quickly find out how efficient they can be when they want to be.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 05:57:58 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 06:14:38 pm »
During the immediate aftermath of the 2013 Boston Marathon Bombing, the FBI initially did not want pictures of the suspects to be made public.  The pics were made public, anyway.  MIT Campus Police, local police, and Mass State Police confronted and chased the bastards - 1 dead, 1 scheduled to die.

If we had done it the FBI's way, the bombers would have escaped to New York and carried out terrorist attacks there.

The FBI is just another Federal alphabet soup agency with too many college boys and too little street smarts.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.