Author Topic: Chinese military-aged males illegally flooding across the US border in record numbers  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Chinese military-aged males illegally flooding across the US border in record numbers
Story by John Mac Ghlionn • 19h •

Chinese military-aged males have been crossing the US's southern border in alarming numbers over the past years, according to official data.

In recent years, according to US Customs and Border Patrol, there has been a significant increase in the number of Chinese nationals apprehended for illegally crossing the southern border.

In 2021, for example, only 450 individuals were caught, but this figure surged to over 2,000 in 2022 and further skyrocketed to 24,000 in 2023.

Similarly, nationwide encounters with Chinese migrants - again, most of whom are young males - experienced a remarkable surge, reaching 52,700 in 2023, nearly twice the previous year's count.

However, Chris Clem, a recently retired border patrol chief who served the best part of 30 years in El Paso, Texas, and more recently, Yuma, Arizona, told the Daily Express US that some perspective is needed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/chinese-military-aged-males-illegally-flooding-across-the-us-border-in-record-numbers/ar-BB1k0pDt?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=78b1d2f068594c75ae690527a871aba3&ei=42
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Never has a country so willingly provided such vast ways for it's self-destruction as the US under liberals and rinos. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson