Author Topic: Vice President Harris should 'step aside' for good of the country, Washington Post columnist says  (Read 745 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vice President Harris should 'step aside' for good of the country, Washington Post columnist says
'I propose with all due respect that Harris step away from the ticket,' Kathleen Parker wrote
By Hanna Panreck Fox News
Published March 16, 2024 3:23pm EDT

Vice President Harris should "step aside," Washington Post columnist Kathleen Parker wrote on Friday, as she called the vice president's performance "disappointing," and warned she's become a "burden to the Democratic ticket."

While she said she was pulling for Harris to succeed, Parker argued her performance "has been disappointing."

"The Kamala conundrum comes down to this: She was picked because she was Black and female, a combo tantamount to job security. Now that she has become a burden to the Democratic ticket, Biden can’t fire her. He can’t risk alienating his base. Full stop. The seriousness of this situation can’t be overstated. Biden’s diminishing faculties, notwithstanding his relatively successful State of the Union address, and his increasing physical frailty are concerning," Parker wrote.

"Whatever the reasons, it has seemed that Harris’s role was to be quiet, lest she embarrass her boss with her sometimes inane, rambling remarks and a laugh that erupts from nowhere about nothing obvious to others," Parker wrote.

The headline to the column read, "For the country’s sake, Vice President Harris should step aside."

Parker argued that her perspective was not partisan as she also called for Sarah Palin to quit in 2008.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/vice-president-harris-step-aside-good-country-washington-post-columnist-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

From the article….

Parker argued that her perspective was not partisan as she also called for Sarah Palin to quit in 2008.

Palin being on the ticket that year didn’t matter as no Republican was going to win the presidency in 2008
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

Kamala isn’t going anywhere
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Kamala isn’t going anywhere
No, she isn't. This is her shot, one doddering heartbeat away from the Oval Office.

As bad as she is, she might even be preferable to the current occupant.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

She's been kind of invisible lately, it seems to me, which is kind of odd for a vice-presidential candidate in an election year.
Why Kamala Harris' LAUGH has sparked concerns from Democrats as they rush to turn around dire approval ratings... as AOC praises her and 'the authority that comes with having a uterus'
    Voters in focus groups questioned whether Biden even likes his vice president
    Harris' approval rating is consistently in the mid-30s according to polls
    Aides believe getting Harris out more on the campaign trail will improve her standing with voters
By Charlie Spiering, Senior Political Reporter, Washington, Dc
Published: 11:14 EDT, 22 April 2024 | Updated: 12:23 EDT, 22 April 2024
Daily Mail

The Democratic National Committee has conducted focus groups on Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a new CNN report, to understand why voters do not like her.

Some voters in the focus groups said they did not like Harris, specifically citing her laugh for criticism. Others questioned whether Biden even likes her.

Harris' approval rating continues to rest somewhere in the mid-30s, according to polls, a historic low for the modern vice presidency as she spent the first three years in office struggling with bad headlines. ...

Harris, however, has found new energy by focusing on abortion rights, which Democrats believe is a key advantage as she struggles to work on her political comeback.

The vice president is trying to resell her image as a prosecutor, that she used for her own unsuccessful presidential campaign, telling CNN she finds the prospect of prosecuting Trump on the issue of abortion rights 'liberating.' ...
She has one of the most brilliant legal minds of the past few centuries, clearly, if she has identified a theory under which to prosecute Trump for abortions (or the lack thereof, whatever the heck she's talking about).

As for AOC, omg. Who knew a uterus gave a gal "authority"?  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Live by DEI, die by DEI.   :shrug: