Author Topic: RFK Jr. expected to name Nicole Shanahan as running mate: Report  (Read 458 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RFK Jr. expected to name Nicole Shanahan as running mate: Report
By
Robert Stewart
March 16, 2024 6:08 pm

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is expected to name attorney, entrepreneur, and Democratic donor Nicole Shanahan as his running mate, according to a report from Mediaite, just days after it was reported that former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura and New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers were on Kennedy’s vice presidential short list.

The ex-wife of Google co-founder Sergey Brin, Shanahan was partially responsible for the Kennedy 2024 Super Bowl ad last month. She told the New York Times she donated $4 million to American Values 2024, the super PAC supporting Kennedy’s candidacy, to help cover the $7 million cost and helped coordinate the production of the ad.

A source close to the campaign told Mediaite that Kennedy and Shanahan, 38, “align on numerous issues” and that “she might be infusing millions of dollars into the campaign to help fund the ballot [access] initiative, which makes her attractive financially”

Kennedy has only qualified to be on the ballot in a handful of states, which American Values 2024 is working to change. Among the challenges to that effort is a complaint the Democratic National Committee filed with the Federal Election Commission alleging that the super PAC violated federal law for not disclosing a loan.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2924331/rfk-jr-nicole-shanahan-running-mate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: RFK Jr. expected to name Nicole Shanahan as running mate: Report
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 12:51:38 am »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 01:27:38 am »
If this turns out to be true, then we know two things:

(1) Kennedy is unable to attract a credible libertarian/conservative to his ticket.
(2) This ticket is 100 percent left-leaning, which will only help Trump.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 02:26:10 am »
This primary challenge from Kennedy against Biden fizzled out before it even got going. it wasn’t a serious primary challenge like Ford got from Reagan or Carter got from Ted Kennedy

Biden is easily winning his primary contests. Historically, that bodes well for an incumbent.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 02:36:56 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy