Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Deputies Quietly Block Haitian Exodus  (Read 330 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Deputies Quietly Block Haitian Exodus
« on: March 16, 2024, 05:40:13 pm »
Neil Munro 16 Mar 2024

President Joe Biden’s U.S. Coast Guard has intercepted a boatful of Haitian migrants and returned them to their society without triggering an avalanche of asylum claims, NBC News reported on March 15.

“The U.S. Coast Guard stopped 65 Haitians who were trying to flee Haiti by boat and sent them back to Haiti,” said NBC, citing an agency statement.

This policy suggests that Biden’s pro-migration deputies want to quietly avoid triggering a massive exodus of asylum-seeking migrants when many polls show escalating public opposition to his policy of importing poor workers and renters.

The sea interception prevents the migrants from reaching U.S. soil where they can apply for asylum. If they were allowed to reach U.S. soil to apply for asylum, their success would guarantee many more migrants — forcing Biden’s campaign deputies to either detain a large population of black Haitians or release them into U.S. communities during an election year.

Biden’s deputies also do not want to cause problems for their allies in the business-backed pro-migration lobby groups. For example, NBC reported that the boat interception was denounced by The Haitian Bridge Alliance, an advocacy group that is backed by Mark Zuckerberg’s FWD.us lobby group for investors.

“There is a specific disdain when it comes to Haitian asylum-seekers,” said Guerline Jozef, a human rights advocate and co-founder of the Haitian Bridge Alliance. “The first [U.S.] act is not ‘How do we protect the people?’ it is ‘How do we deter them and how do we make sure they don’t make it to our shores?’”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/03/16/joe-bidens-deputies-quietly-block-haitian-exodus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Joe Biden’s Deputies Quietly Block Haitian Exodus
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 06:10:46 pm »
From the article….

This policy suggests that Biden’s pro-migration deputies want to quietly avoid triggering a massive exodus of asylum-seeking migrants when many polls show escalating public opposition to his policy of importing poor workers and renters.

And there it is

If Biden’s poll numbers weren’t in the toilet, and he wasn’t facing a tough reelection battle, I can promise you we would have a lot of people eating Haitians flooding our cities

We are being poorly governed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Joe Biden’s Deputies Quietly Block Haitian Exodus
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 11:46:32 pm »
From the article….

And there it is

If Biden’s poll numbers weren’t in the toilet, and he wasn’t facing a tough reelection battle, I can promise you we would have a lot of people-eating Haitians flooding our cities

We are being poorly governed
Hyphen added for clarity... unless you think the dining habits would catch on here...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis