Author Topic: TOM FITTON'S JUDICIAL WATCH WEEKLY UPDATE  (Read 207 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TOM FITTON'S JUDICIAL WATCH WEEKLY UPDATE
« on: March 16, 2024, 02:51:45 pm »

TOM FITTON'S JUDICIAL WATCH WEEKLY UPDATE
|
MARCH 15, 2024
NEW: Fani Willis Lawsuit!

Records Show CIA Deployed Bomb Techs, Dog Teams to DC on January 6
Judicial Watch Sues Fani Willis for Communications with Jack Smith, Pelosi Committee
Judicial Watch Sues for Transcripts of Biden Special Counsel Interviews
Haiti Gets Millions More from U.S. after Gangs Take Over, Billions in Aid Perish
Florida Sheriff: ‘Federal Policy Drives Illegal Immigrant Crime’

Records Show CIA Deployed Bomb Techs, Dog Teams to DC on January 6

January 6 continues to get even more interesting. It turns out that the CIA was involved in the response to the disturbance.

We received 88 pages of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) records from the Department of Justice in a FOIA lawsuit that show that the CIA deployed personnel to Washington, DC, on January 6, 2021.

We forced the release of the records through a June 5, 2023, lawsuit after the Justice Department failed to respond to an August 10, 2023, FOIA request for records and communications regarding shots being fired inside the U.S. Capitol, as well as requests for ATF Special Response Team assistance on January 6, 2021 (Judicial Watch Inc. v U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:23-cv-01608)).

The ATF records include a series of text messages under the heading “January 7 Intel Chain” in which two separate references to participation by the CIA are made. One states that “two CIA bomb techs” are assisting with “a pipe bomb scene on New Jersey and D ST SE.” Another references “several CIA dog teams on standby.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/new-fani-willis-lawsuit-2/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson