Author Topic: (POLL) 55% rate government ‘poor’ in stopping Illegal immigration  (Read 493 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
(POLL) 55% rate government ‘poor’ in stopping Illegal immigration
By Sharyl Attkisson | March 16, 2024

Most voters say they consider it important for the government to stop illegal immigration but don’t think the US government is doing a good job.

Fifty-five percent (55%) give the government a “poor” rating. Sixteen percent (16%) rate the government as doing a “good” or “excellent.”

That’s according to Rasmussen Reports.

The survey finds 81% of likely voters say it’s important for the government stop illegal immigration, including 55% who consider it “very important.”

In January, a group of Republican congressmen held a press conference with the theme, “Shut down the border or shut down the government.”

https://sharylattkisson.com/2024/03/55-us-voters-rate-government-poor-in-stopping-illegal-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: (POLL) 55% rate government ‘poor’ in stopping Illegal immigration
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 02:42:28 pm »
The first question should have been "do you think the government is trying to stop illegal immigration?"
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 02:44:14 pm »
The first question should have been "do you think the government is trying to stop illegal immigration?"

Exactly

It’s not that the government is doing a poor job at stopping illegal immigration. They just have no interest in stopping it. In fact, they have a greater interest in keeping it going
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 08:08:52 pm »
(POLL) 55% rate government ‘poor’ in stopping Illegal immigration, the other 45% are as mentally challenged as Joe Biden **nononono*

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 01:42:29 am »
ONLY 55%???

"Sixteen percent (16%) rate the government as doing a “good” or “excellent.”"
The 16% aren't mentally challenged they are BRAIN DEAD!