Author Topic: The dismantling of America  (Read 410 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The dismantling of America
« on: March 16, 2024, 02:32:34 pm »
March 16, 2024
The dismantling of America
By Bob Kingsley

Conservatives ask, “What do they, (liberals) want, what’s the end-game” when attempting to analyze their policies, practices and motives.

Today’s liberals deplore personal freedom because it defies their desire for oversight and control. They prefer a master plan that usurps individuals for the greater good of the entire group. Individual freedom is impossible to control and monitor and therefore needs to be suppressed and eliminated. The basis for this level of control is that the overlords believe they are smarter than the hordes. In their need for self-justification, liberals feel that these great unwashed masses, for their own good, need to be managed by the benevolent intelligentsia they think that they are.

Our founders were rich, White, slaveholding men and therefore have no moral authority. This allows for the attacks on our Constitution and is essential to justify the dismantling of America.

The USA has been too White, too male, too rich, too fortunate, and too dominant. We stole this land from the Indians, we used slaves to enrich ourselves, we killed millions in imperialist wars, marginalized women, and dropped the atomic bomb on civilians.

Liberals have opened the borders and looked the other way while the gradual browning of America takes place and with it, in theory, millions of new liberal voters. White men are vilified and systematically replaced with affirmative action candidates that represent a higher degree of importance in checking off boxes than actual competence.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/the_dismantling_of_america.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: The dismantling of America
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 06:24:01 pm »
White men are vilified and systematically replaced with affirmative action candidates that represent a higher degree of importance in checking off boxes than actual competence. ...

In today's news, Mayo Clinic prioritizes everyone who is not white in seeking LPNs:

Libs of TikTok
@libsoftiktok
UNBELIEVABLE: Top healthcare company Mayo Clinic is discriminating against straight white people in their "inclusive" hiring practices.
Even criminals are being prioritized to be hired as nurses.
How does this ensure patients will receive the best medical care possible?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 07:30:40 pm »
The Libs want Helter Skelter.

They agree that heterosexual capitalist white christian males of Western European descent are what's wrong with America.

The Libs don't have a common end game.  They don't seem to have a plan forward after they overthrow whitey.  Once they have eliminated their common enemy, The Man, the different Lib interest groups will probably turn against each other to assume power.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 10:46:42 pm »
RINO grunts:
"The Libs don't have a common end game.  They don't seem to have a plan forward after they overthrow whitey.  Once they have eliminated their common enemy, The Man, the different Lib interest groups will probably turn against each other to assume power."

But there IS a plan.
Once there is chaos, then The Party will seize control to "restore order".

And then it will also be time to dispose of the useful idiots who comprise the "liberal interest groups". They'll be sent to the camps like the other political enemies of the new regime.

Remember:
The issue is never the issue. The issue is... the revolution.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 03:08:02 pm »
With regard to the Mayo Clinic seeking blacks, migrants, criminals, the handicapped, etc., but NO WHITE PEEPULS, Elon Musk comments:

@elonmusk
Reality has become more bizarre than parody!
Also, employment discrimination is illegal, so they are breaking the law.

Meanwhile, Kraft Sports (which I believe is operated by the guy who owns the New England Patriots) expressly states they want no white job applicants whatsoever:

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1770563520804896994
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org