Author Topic: America on verge of measles MAYHEM  (Read 1867 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America on verge of measles MAYHEM
« on: March 16, 2024, 02:19:19 pm »
America on verge of measles MAYHEM: Hundreds feared to be infected in California and Arizona outbreaks as US suffers year's worth of cases in two months - as doctors say antivaxxers and Biden's open border policy are allowing virus to spread

Warnings over outbreak in California after infected child went to ER
    Many also feared to be infected in Chicago and Flagstaff, Arizona
    READ MORE: Measles cases almost outpace tally for 2023 in just two months

By Luke Andrews Senior Health Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 11:05 EDT, 12 March 2024 | Updated: 11:23 EDT, 12 March 2024

America appears to be on the precipice of a major measles outbreak with cases in the first two months of 2024 nearly outpacing the whole of last year — as doctors warn many young physicians have never even seen a patient infected with the virus.

Hundreds of people are already feared to be infected in California and Arizona after cases were confirmed in people in the states who visited local hospitals.

And there are also fears over an outbreak at a 1,800-strong migrant shelter in Chicago — after four cases were confirmed, including two among children.

Doctors say vaccines have been so successful that many people now no longer 'remember what it was like to live with the disease' — as vaccination rates drop for the third year in a row.

Millions of migrants have also come to America under President Joe Biden's immigration policies, with experts warning that over-crowded shelters and low vaccination rates in other countries could leave the US vulnerable to outbreaks.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13187351/america-measles-outbreak-california-infections-2023.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: America on verge of measles MAYHEM
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 02:21:34 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 03:38:11 pm »
All just bumps in the road on the journey to the end goal
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 03:42:15 pm »
Forty-five cases?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 07:30:17 pm »
You know what we all need? 15 days to stop the spread!
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2024, 10:50:47 pm »
Forty-five cases?
Tempted to get a red sharpie...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis