Author Topic: America’s Secret Hypersonic Weapon Is About to Stun the Pacific  (Read 179 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
America’s Secret Hypersonic Weapon Is About to Stun the Pacific
A momentous test on the horizon could redefine aerial warfare.

BY KYLE MIZOKAMIPUBLISHED: MAR 13, 2024 7:30 AM EST

Signs point to the U.S. Air Force conducting an important hypersonic weapon test in the Pacific.
A B-52 bomber armed with a live ARRW missile was photographed on Guam this week.

ARRW was canceled last year, but there are so few hypersonic weapon tests that any test is useful.

A U.S. Air Force B-52 bomber was photographed last week on Guam with an interesting sidekick: a live AGM-183A Air-Launched Rapid Response Weapon (ARRW). The bomber is believed to be involved in a secret final test of the weapon that may even have already taken place. The ARRW was one of several Mach 5+ weapon systems pursued by the Pentagon, and although recently canceled, the Department of Defense is finishing testing anyway to grab whatever data it can on the performance of so-called hypersonic weapons.

Guam to “Kwaj”

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a60128196/americas-secret-hypersonic-weapon-is-about-to-stun-the-pacific/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: America’s Secret Hypersonic Weapon Is About to Stun the Pacific
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 02:02:06 pm »
Nothing like broadcasting our technological advances to the Chicoms and Russians.  This country is ate up with stupidity.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: America’s Secret Hypersonic Weapon Is About to Stun the Pacific
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 02:23:03 pm »
Nothing like broadcasting our technological advances to the Chicoms and Russians.  This country is ate up with stupidity.

Everyday folk get sent to prison for stuff like this. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson