Author Topic: Holder: Media Will Change Coverage and That’ll Help Biden Win  (Read 465 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ian Hanchett 16 Mar 2024

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” former Attorney General Eric Holder commented on President Joe Biden’s poll numbers by stating that “as the media turns its attention to making this a binary choice between a person who’s got some age and cognitive issues — that would be Trump — against somebody who has actually accomplished a lot, I think we’ll do just fine.”

Host Bill Maher asked, “What do you make of the fact that the Democrats, by every poll I read, are, I would just say, losing their base? If you look at non-white working-class voters, there has been a 61-point shift, that’s an incredible amount, from 2012, that’s in twelve years. Obama, in 2012…I think won it by 67 points, that demographic. Biden won it by 48. Now he’s only up by six. What’s going on there?”

Holder answered, “I think, first off, you’re measuring March against November. We’re looking at where people are right now, I think you’ll probably see a movement with regard to working-class people of all races towards Biden by the time you get to November. You’re also comparing an extremely — an unbelievably popular African American running for the first time and who really galvanized people in all strata of life. And so, I think, in some ways, that’s not a fair comparison. But I think we should not be too alarmed by these March polls, you’ve got to take them into consideration. But March is a fundamentally different month than October and November, and we’ll see where these things turn out when we get to that part of the calendar year.”

Holder continued, “There’s work to be done, but I’m actually optimistic that, if we stay committed, focused, and as the media turns its attention to making this a binary choice between a person who’s got some age and cognitive issues — that would be Trump — against somebody who has actually accomplished a lot, I think we’ll do just fine. And what you said in the monologue was really good, though, Trump’s popularity rating is higher now than it ever was during his presidency. It’s like, hey, America, remember? … People, they’re saying, are you better off now than you were four years ago? You’re damn right we are. So, let’s not lose sight of the chaos, the corruption, and all the negative things that Donald Trump meant and put a good man back in the White House.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/16/holder-media-will-change-coverage-and-thatll-help-biden-win/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Holder: Media Will Change Coverage and That’ll Help Biden Win
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2024, 01:48:53 pm »
So he’s admitting that the legacy media is willing to spin to help Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 02:00:23 pm »
Holder's Fast/Furious gunrunning operation as an agent of the U.S., should have landed himself a life imprisonment gig at Leavenworth.

Seems the sleazy dims from the Clinton Clan to the Pedo Joe Crime Family are experts at beating the rap.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 02:32:27 pm »

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 05:36:52 pm »
It would be a service to voters if people who call themselves journalist would just simply remain neutral in the race. And I’m not talking about people like Tucker  Carlson, or Rachel Maddow, who are political commentators.

This reminds me of when Obamacare was being debated, and all the stories regarding it in the media were discussing whether or not Obama would get his first win versus what’s in the bill
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2024, 10:16:03 pm »
Hey, Eric...

How much more can they "change" it...?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2024, 10:31:09 pm »
That's just admitting the obvious, along with their rabid willingness to attack Trump.

It's just the announcement of a long and intense (as in ramped up intense, not that it hasn't been already) propaganda campaign.

Those seeking to preserve their televisions from flying objects should keep their TVs off the cable news and other Leftist gibbering class channels. Better yet, read a book.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2024, 10:34:36 pm »
Holder's Fast/Furious gunrunning operation as an agent of the U.S., should have landed himself a life imprisonment gig at Leavenworth.

Seems the sleazy dims from the Clinton Clan to the Pedo Joe Crime Family are experts at beating the rap.
What rap? When you control the prosecutors, the enforcement agencies, and the courts, why, ain't nobody saw nuthin', and the only rap is called "music".

If no one fills out the report, if no one files the charges, if no one will bring an indictment, whatever it was, it isn't officially a crime.

Nothing to see here, move along...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis