Author Topic: Analysis: Migrants Costing U.S. Taxpayers Billions for Free, Uninsured Healthcare  (Read 174 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Analysis: Migrants Costing U.S. Taxpayers Billions for Free, Uninsured Healthcare

by OLIVIA RONDEAU 15 Mar 2024

Illegal immigrants are costing American taxpayers billions of dollars just to cover their medical care, with politicians and healthcare workers from around the U.S. sounding the alarm on the overwhelming debt.

As millions of migrants pour through the U.S.-Mexico border, they’re taking up space in emergency rooms, intensive care units (ICUs), and racking up exorbitant amounts of debt while being uninsured and taking advantage of Medicaid.

A November 2023 report from the House Committee on Homeland Security revealed that out of an estimated $451 billion in yearly costs connected to the Biden administration’s immigration crisis, a significant chunk is going to healthcare for illegal aliens.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/analysis-migrants-costing-u-s-taxpayers-billions-free-uninsured-healthcare-418538/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The author needs to get with the program.  They aren't migrants anymore.  Biden has anointed them "newcomers." :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson